Build the Future
We are looking for the best people in Cambodia to join our team. Work with talented co-workers on difficult problems that affect clients around the world. If you are looking to make a dent in the universe, check out our current job openings.
Build the Future
We are committed to creating an awesome work environment. We are committed to providing our employees an opportunity to build their careers while working in an environment that encourages innovation, learning and personal growth. We value hard work and dedication, and employees are awarded based on merit. We recognize that the success of our employees comes from within the company; your success is our success. Together we’ll do whatever it takes to attain our goals.
- Prospecting, lead generation, business development and setting appointments for account executives.
- Qualify prospects and create Goal-Identified (GI) Summary Letters.
- Make a collaborative effort with Director of Marketing and Account Executives to identify new opportunities and grow the business.
- Track and manage prospects through our CRM system.
- Manage a prospect base consisting of specific target accounts in assigned territory.
- Participate in team meetings, networking, and activities to grow the business.
- Proactively follow up on webinars, tradeshows, and other marketing campaigns. Assist Marketing in the development and execution of campaigns.
- Ability to speak with high level executives about TITB network security solutions.
- Help to influence the lead-to-close revenue by using effective sales messaging.
- Ability to overcome objections and effectively articulate a business message.
- Meet/exceed monthly quota as established by TITB management from time to time.
- 2+ years of experience in software telemarketing/telesales into large complex organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Competencies & Skills
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, time management and writing skills.
- Independent working and decision making skills.
- Comfort with review of metrics on a daily basis
- High energy, results oriented, self motivated/self reliant, team player, ability to work under pressure.
- Strong sales qualification skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and CRM systems
- Project management approach to territory and business development
Please submit your CV to info [@] titb.biz